Custom tours and private tuition
If you won’t be able to make it to my Masai Mara photography trip in February, I can arrange a custom made private photography trip as well.
What does it mean?
It means you and your travelling party (up to a maximum of four people in total ) can take me with you on a wildlife photography trip and get private photography tuition in the field (and help with image selection, editing and other things while we’re not on a game drive). The tuition can be catered to your personal wishes and learning goals.
For a limited number of weeks each year I’m available to arrange this.
Prior to the trip, I can help you prepare with either a personal meetup (if you’re in the Netherlands) or thru Skype.
There are a number of options:
- a week of photography in the Masai Mara (similar to our trip in February, only at at a time that is more convenient, and of course exclusively with your party)
- a mobile camping trip in Botswana, one of the best places on earth for wildlife viewing (places like Moremi, Savuti, Chobe, Kwhai and the Kalahari are options)
- a stay at Track and Trail River Lodge in Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park – also called ‘valley of the leopards’, but home to wild dogs and beautiful landscapes as well
- South Africa’s Sabi Sand, in particular famous for the many leopards – based on a stay in Elephant Plains Lodge
- a trip to India to see tigers
For all of the above options, I have direct lines with local camps and operators. This means we’ll be able to negotiate fair prices, plus: I know the places, camps and people that work there – so I know they can deliver the standards we require to give you the ultimate photography learning experience!
Interested? Contact me thru firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the contact form with some of your ideas and let’s see what we can do!